How to check which version of openssl is getting compiled in into dovecot?

krzf83@gmail.com krzf83 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 15:35:07 EEST 2017

>> You can check with ldd /usr/lib/dovecot/imap-login (or libexec)

No, I cant because I'm compiling dovecot with openssl compiled as FPIC
which means that its not getting dynamicly linked.

When I try to compile against non-fpic openssl I just got

/usr/openssl-1.0.2l/lib/libssl.a(s23_srvr.o): relocation R_X86_64_32
against `.rodata' can not be used when making a shared object;
recompile with -fPIC