doveadm expunge returns error code 68

Florian Lohoff f at zz.de
Tue Sep 5 14:39:56 EEST 2017

Hi,
i am running basically this from cron:

/usr/bin/doveadm -v expunge -u * mailbox INBOX.Spam SENTBEFORE 90d
/usr/bin/doveadm -v expunge -u * mailbox INBOX.Trash SENTBEFORE 90d
/usr/bin/doveadm -v expunge -u * mailbox INBOX.Junk SENTBEFORE 90d

Now i am experiencing that the first line e.g. expunging INBOX.Spam
returns the error code 68. No syslog/Output whatsoever. I tried
running with -vvv -D which gives me a lot of output (for all mailboxes)
but still i am unable to pinpoint the problem. The later 2 commands
return "0" as expected.

Where does the error return code come from and what does 68 mean?

Flo