EOF from net_disconnect(fd)

Steffan Cline steffan at hldns.com
Fri Sep 8 10:12:54 EEST 2017

If you read the entire context you'll see code from a dovecot plugin and I'm trying to determine if dovecot is sending an EOF when closing the socket or not because the other end of the socket is at fault. From there I can check elsewhere.

Dovecot code, dovecot list, made sense to try here first.

Got any suggestions on how to check the socket traffic?

Thanks,
Steffan Cline
steffan at hldns.com
602-793-0014