Is it possible to disable pipelining in imapc?

Nagy, Attila bra at fsn.hu
Fri Sep 8 14:50:39 EEST 2017

Hi,

I've a broken IMAP server, which doesn't support pipelining and fails on
dovecot's attempt to do this ([C] is dovecot's imapc, [S] is the IMAP
server):

[C] 24 LOGIN "user" "pass"
[S] 23 OK
[C] 25 SELECT "INBOX"
[C] 23 UID FETCH 2 (INTERNALDATE)
[S] 25 OK
[S] 23 BAD No mailbox selected

Sadly, fixing the server would be a hard task, turning off pipelining in
dovecot's imapc (which already supports many workarounds for different
servers) could be easy...

... except I can see no place to do this in imapc (only in pop3c and
imap proxy, which I guess doesn't apply here).

If I'm right, may I ask for a knob for such dumb servers?

Thanks,