Dovecot and Letsencrypt certs

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI eduardo at kalinowski.com.br
Fri Sep 8 15:53:08 EEST 2017

On 08-09-2017 09:47, @lbutlr wrote:
> Should dovecot check for certs being refreshed? Or is this an artifact of my using symbolic links everywhere to point to the newest LE certs (which are themselves links the dehydrate script creates to point to the newest cert-1502534746.csr etc files?
>
> Should I just create a monthly cron to restart dovecot or is there something else?
Dovecot needs a restart after the certificate is changed. certbot allows
you to define hooks to be run after a certificate is renewed, so you
could use that feature to restart dovecot after the renewal. Other
clients might have similar features.

--
While you recently had your problems on the run, they've regrouped and
are making another attack.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo at kalinowski.com.br