disable imap for ldap user

Markus Rosjat rosjat at ghweb.de
Sat Sep 9 13:45:01 EEST 2017

no this is not the intented behaviour for thsi attribute.

In general every user can use pop3 but only a few can use imap so what I
want is:

  - permit pop3 by default
  - check if the attribute is 0 or 1
  - depending on the result a user can login with imap protocol

regards

Markus

Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: rosjat at ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before
you print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the
ENVIRONMENT