disable imap for ldap user

Markus Rosjat rosjat at ghweb.de
Wed Sep 13 17:11:42 EEST 2017

Hi steffen,

my arg is telexNumber and I basically use it the wrong way here but I
have to migrate some stuff and before I start to invent things I like to
try to set it up like before. In courier you could define that a given
arg from LDAP sets the option disableimap to 1 or 0 so I was looking for
a way to do that in dovecot.

Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: rosjat at ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before
you print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the
ENVIRONMENT