Dovecot and Self-signed issue

Michael A. Peters mpeters at domblogger.net
Tue Sep 26 01:08:14 EEST 2017

Definitely client issue, connecting via evolution works just fine.

So I suppose it is off the the thunderbird list. I like thunderbird better.

Only plugin I use is dkim validator and when I started thunderbird w/o
extensions - still had same issue.

But I think it is definitely not a dovecot problem.