ACL for system users?

Rubén Fernández Asensio rubeno at poshto.esperanto.cat
Fri Apr 13 20:34:48 EEST 2018

OK, I found it. I changed the "DIR_MODE" directive in file
/etc/adduser.conf from 0755 to 02770 and "USERGROUPS" directive from
"yes" to "no". Now all new users belong to the same group and their home
directories have 2770 permissions, which Maildir inherits. Since their
shell is /usr/sbin/nologin this probably isn't a big security hole. I
can even unset "mail_access_groups".

I know this wasn't Dovecot-specific, but sometimes we Linux novices
thank a helping hand...

El 13/04/18 a les 08:31, Aki Tuomi ha escrit: