52.184.164.73 in my logs

daniel_1983 at protonmail.com daniel_1983 at protonmail.com
Sun Apr 15 14:08:10 EEST 2018

Thanks for confirming this Sven. I took your advice and found out that according to fastcompany website, the app stores messages on third party servers and sends  password information back to microsoft (annotated source:
https://genius.it/14327807/www.fastcompany.com/3042238/microsofts-new-outlook-app-isnt-safe-for-government-email)

I spotted a couple other IP addresses that also belong to them and are used to access my users mailboxes (and possiblty passwords !)

http://www.ispinfo.net/isp/52.232.250.20.html
http://www.ispinfo.net/isp/40.123.47.209.html

Daniel

​Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.​