[bug] Auth cache, proxy and ITERINDEX

azurit at pobox.sk azurit at pobox.sk
Tue Apr 17 15:43:22 EEST 2018

Here it is:

# 2.2.34 (874deae): /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# Pigeonhole version 0.4.22 (22940fb7)
# OS: Linux 4.4.127 x86_64 Debian 9.4 ext3
# Hostname: server00
auth_master_user_separator = *
auth_mechanisms = plain login
default_client_limit = 30000
default_process_limit = 6000
default_vsz_limit = 512 M
disable_plaintext_auth = no
first_valid_uid = 100
lda_original_recipient_header = X-Original-To
lmtp_proxy = yes
login_greeting =
mail_fsync = never
mail_gid = mail
mail_location = maildir:/var/mail/vhosts/%d/%n:INDEX=/dovecot_indexes/%d/%n
mail_plugins = acl mailbox_alias fts fts_solr stats mail_log notify
mail_uid = postfix
mailbox_list_index = yes
mailbox_list_index_very_dirty_syncs = yes
namespace {
   list = children
   location = maildir:/var/mail/vhosts/%%d/%%n:INDEX=/dovecot_indexes/%%d/%%n
   prefix = INBOX/Shared/%%u/
   separator = /
   subscriptions = no
   type = shared
}
namespace inbox {
   inbox = yes
   list = yes
   location =
   mailbox Drafts {
     special_use = \Drafts
   }
   mailbox Junk {
     autoexpunge = 30 days
     special_use = \Junk
   }
   mailbox Karantena {
     autoexpunge = 30 days
   }
   mailbox Kos {
     autoexpunge = 180 days
     special_use = \Trash
   }
   mailbox Odoslane {
     special_use = \Sent
   }
   mailbox Rozpisane {
     special_use = \Drafts
   }
   mailbox Sent {
     special_use = \Sent
   }
   mailbox "Sent Messages" {
     special_use = \Sent
   }
   mailbox Spam {
     autoexpunge = 30 days
     special_use = \Junk
   }
   mailbox Trash {
     autoexpunge = 180 days
     special_use = \Trash
   }
   prefix = INBOX/
   separator = /
   type = private
}
passdb {
   args = /etc/dovecot/master-users
   driver = passwd-file
   master = yes
   pass = yes
}
passdb {
   args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql.conf.ext
   driver = sql
}
plugin {
   acl = vfile
   acl_shared_dict = file:/var/lib/dovecot/shared/shared-mailboxes
   fts = solr
   fts_autoindex = yes
   fts_autoindex_max_recent_msgs = 1000
   fts_solr = url=http://127.0.0.1:8080/solr/
   mail_log_events = delete expunge
   mail_log_fields = from subject
   sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
   sieve_after = /etc/dovecot/sieve-after
   sieve_before = /etc/dovecot/sieve-before
   sieve_dir = ~/sieve
   sieve_extensions = +vacation-seconds
   sieve_vacation_min_period = 0
   stats_command_min_time = 1 mins
   stats_domain_min_time = 12 hours
   stats_ip_min_time = 12 hours
   stats_memory_limit = 16 M
   stats_refresh = 5s
   stats_session_min_time = 15 mins
   stats_track_cmds = yes
   stats_user_min_time = 1 hours
}
protocols = " imap lmtp pop3"
service auth-worker {
   user = $default_internal_user
}
service auth {
     group = postfix
     mode = 0660
     user = postfix
   }
}
service dict {
   unix_listener dict {
     user = postfix
   }
}
service imap-login {
   process_min_avail = 20
}
service imap {
   executable = imap postlogin
   process_limit = 3072
   vsz_limit = 400 M
}
service indexer-worker {
   process_limit = 3
}
service lmtp {
   inet_listener lmtp {
     address = 127.0.0.1
     port = 24
   }
   process_min_avail = 15
   unix_listener /var/spool/postfix-remote/private/dovecot-lmtp {
     group = postfix
     mode = 0600
     user = postfix
   }
}
service pop3 {
   executable = pop3 postlogin
   process_limit = 2048
}
service postlogin {
   executable = script-login /etc/dovecot/scripts/post-login-password.sh
   user = $default_internal_user
}
service stats {
   fifo_listener stats-mail {
     mode = 0666
   }
}
ssl_cert = </etc/certs/<censored>/<censored>/server.pem
ssl_cipher_list = HIGH:!SSLv2:!aNULL at STRENGTH
ssl_dh_parameters_length = 2048
ssl_key =  # hidden, use -P to show it
ssl_prefer_server_ciphers = yes
syslog_facility = local0
userdb {
   args = home=/var/mail/vhosts/%d/%n/home master_user=%u
   driver = static
   override_fields = plain_pass=%w
}
verbose_proctitle = yes
protocol lmtp {
   mail_fsync = optimized
   mail_plugins = acl mailbox_alias fts fts_solr stats mail_log notify sieve
}
protocol lda {
   mail_fsync = optimized
}
protocol imap {
   mail_max_userip_connections = 20
   mail_plugins = acl mailbox_alias fts fts_solr stats mail_log notify
imap_acl imap_stats
}
protocol pop3 {
   mail_max_userip_connections = 20
   mail_plugins = acl mailbox_alias fts fts_solr stats mail_log notify
   pop3_fast_size_lookups = yes
}