Set X-Original-To based an ORCPT?

Marco Giunta giunta at sissa.it
Tue Aug 7 14:07:28 EEST 2018

Hi,
to get a 'Delivered-to' header based on ORCPT, I wrote a patch
(attached) to force Dovecot lmtp to advertise DSN after a LHLO command.
In this way, Postfix add an ORCPT to the RCTP command
(http://postfix.1071664.n5.nabble.com/pipe-flags-vs-lmtp-td11587.html#a11596).

Be carefully: in this way DSN notification is broken, but they were
broken in any case at the time I wrote the patch (read the entire post
linked above).

The first patch is for Dovecot 2.2.x: after apply, you cannot disable
the DSN advertisement. The other is for Dovecot 2.3.0: you can
enable/disable the advertisement using the new bool parameter
'lmtp_lhlo_dsn'.

I'm using it for the past two years, without any problem.

Thanks,
  Marco

--
Marco Giunta - ITCS SysAdmin