limit sharing ability to certain users

Simeon Ott simeon.ott at onnet.ch
Wed Aug 8 10:27:25 EEST 2018

Okay, this seems to be due to the fact that the option “use_globals_only" is supported only in v2.2.31+
We are on Debian jessie with dovecot v2.2.13 – even an upgrade to current stable stretch won’t help (dovecot v2.2.27). So we will wait until the packages find their way into the repository.

thanks anyway