update to my first email

Aki Tuomi aki.tuomi at dovecot.fi
Sat Aug 18 07:39:13 EEST 2018

please provide doveconf -n

---Aki TuomiDovecot oy
-------- Original message --------From: Christy S <christys1075 at gmail.com> Date: 18/08/2018  03:32  (GMT+02:00) To: dovecot at dovecot.org Subject: update to my first email
Alright so after checking logs, rebooting the vps because why not, and
removing and re-adding the account in thunderbird... Now nothing is
working other than sending mail from gmail to the domain. imap does not
pick up the email and trying to send with the domain just plain fails,
saying it can't connect to the server.

Honestly, tempted to uninstall dovecot, sasl and postfix and start
again, but I don't want to run into the same issues with conflicting
tutorials. Does anyone know of a good source of how to do this that's
fairly recent? I'll keep searching, but all of the outdated info is kind
of frustrating.

If anyone has replied to me I haven't gotten it yet, so I'm not ignoring
anything you may have said. For now going to give this a break. I've
been working on it literally all day! :)

Christy