imapsieve: Change message flags on COPY

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com
Mon Aug 20 14:13:55 EEST 2018

On Friday 17 August 2018 22:27:05 CEST Stephan Bosch wrote:
> Op 17/08/2018 om 19:44 schreef Leandro Lucarella:
> > On Friday 17 August 2018 01:41:39 CEST Stephan Bosch wrote:
> >> dovecot -n
>
> I tried your configuration here with your Sieve script. It works here as
> expected with or without the fileinto action (so also with only
> setflag).
>
> I changed your script a little to detect "INBOX/Archive" rather than
> just "Archive" to match my setup.
>
> Testing looked as follows (using /usr/lib/dovecot/imap from command
> line):
[snip working test]

> You can try this at your end. If it really doesn't work, you may need to
> upgrade. I am not sure, but quite a few IMAPSieve bugs were fixed in
> the last year or so.

OK, thanks for trying this out. I did a quick check by connecting to the
server manually and issuing the IMAP commands myself (COPY of a message
without flags and then check the flags in the new folder) and I verified
in my case the flags are not set properly.

I guess that test is enough to conclude that probably the version I'm
using (the one in Ubuntu 18.04.1) is buggy, right?

Is there some mode you are using to run a test server and issue the
commands to do the testing, or is it just some manual work to set up a new
server with a test account etc. you are using?

Thanks again a lot for the testing.

PS: Removing the !SSLv2 removed the warning too. Thanks!

--
Leandro Lucarella (Luca)
https://llucax.com