I never touched nuthin'

mick crane mc at mickiwiki.com
Sat Dec 1 12:09:45 EET 2018

hello,
do you mind if I ask before I start poking about ?
suddenly I notice that gmail is ignoring or because there is an error
getmail is not sending the delete request.
Mails are sent and received but not deleted gmail so I keep getting
them.

mick at rapunzel:~/.getmail$ getmail --rcfile getmailrc1
Delivery error (command deliver 1363 wrote to stderr: lda(mick,)Error:
net_connect_unix(/var/run/dovecot//stats-writer) failed: Permission
denied)

I think is apt install dovecot on debian buster probably
I updated yesterday but was working OK since so I dunno what happened.
is log full or something ?

advices appreciated

mick

--