Mailing list address harvested for spamming

Michael A. Peters mpeters at domblogger.net
Sun Dec 2 02:16:59 EET 2018

On 12/01/2018 04:09 PM, Noel Butler wrote:

> Which is why it annoys me that some people on mailing lists feel the
> need to reply directly, rather than through mailing list.

Sometimes it is the MUA that is poorly designed that causes this.

Also, some lists set the "reply to" with the sender rather than the list.

Further, some user agents have a separate "reply" for replying to list
instead of original sender but human error results in wrong being
clicked. That's happened to me - causing me to accidentally reply to
wrong address.