Sieve broken after upgrade

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Mon Dec 3 01:28:55 EET 2018

Hi,

First of all, what are you using to send this e-mail? I am receiving
this as an attachment. (Anyone else seeing this? More mails from
different senders seem to be affected.)

Op 02/12/2018 om 17:12 schreef Pavel Stratil via dovecot:
> Hi everyone,
>
> after switching to ubuntu (from debian) and running a newer dovecot
> --version 2.2.33.2 (d6601f4ec) i encountered a problem with
> configuring sieve. The mailserver has virtual maila accounts stored in
> /decrypted/%d/%n
>
> Prior, i used
>
> plugin {
>   sieve = ~/.dovecot.sieve
>   sieve_dir = ~/sieve
>   sieve_before = /etc/dovecot/sieve/before.d
> }
>
> after the upgrade, I moved the sieve_before location on disk and
> changed this to
>
> plugin {
>   sieve = file:~/sieve;active=~/.dovecot.sieve
>   sieve_before = /var/lib/dovecot/sieve/before.d
> }

 From the log below, does " /decrypted/industra.space/events/" make
sense as the home directory? Does "/decrypted/%d/%n/" expand to that
same directory? What do the logs show in that case?

Regards,

Stephan.