Relocate subfolders to different mount point

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Mon Dec 3 13:11:43 EET 2018

Maybe, but I do not want to do a convert of the mbox files right now.
First I would like try and put some large archive files on a different
storage location. I would already be pleased with a config sample of one
mbox file on a different path. Otherwise I will have to result to some
nasty symlinking or so. Or maybe this can be scripted via dovecot?