Log synchronization error

Jakobus Schürz wertstoffe at nurfuerspam.de
Tue Dec 4 11:34:54 EET 2018

Hi there!

I've installed dovecot for debian from the dovecot-repo in the latest
Version 2:2.3.4-2~stretch

And i still get this error-messages.

dovecot[5817]: imap(user.name)<26484><nzUgti58YaEuffpZ>: Error: Log synchronization error at seq=4,offset=5748 for /var/lib/dovecot/db/indexes/Maildir/user.name/Trash/dovecot.index: Append with UID 202, but next_uid = 203

I read in the release-notes, that doveadm force-resync can solve this
problem... But it didn't
I ran the command on all Mailboxes, but deleting a message in
Thunderbird (= moving it into Trash) causes the error above.

Do you need further informations?

BG jakob