BUG: sieve does not set seen-Flag

Ralph Seichter m16+dovecot at monksofcool.net
Wed Dec 5 23:19:58 EET 2018

* Jakobus Schürz:

> Does it matter, if the keyword-files do not match?

Possibly. The keyword files define flag<->letter mappings. You have
shown two files with mappings (let's call them A and B) with A being a
subset of B. If a file is moved from A to B, all is fine. What happens
if a file is moved from B to A is for Aki to know. ;-)

> 0 $label3
> 1 NonJunk
> 2 Junk
> 3 redirected
> 4 $label2
> 5 $label4
> 6 Seen

This does not look right to me. AFAIK, "Seen" should not appear in this
list, because it is one of the predefined flags, but that is also a
subject I'd like to hear the Dovecot authors talk about.

-Ralph

P.S.: Unrelated: Please do not top-post, and definitely do not quote the
complete message history every time you reply. Thanks.