Overrideing pop delete?

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Sat Dec 15 01:34:14 EET 2018

On 14 Dec 2018, at 16:30, @lbutlr <kremels at kreme.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to override the POP3 delete on download command and make sure that messages stay on the server for at least X hours or X days?
>
> It is important that the messages be around long enough to hit a snapshot cycle (using rsnapshot to backup ever hour).

Now that I think about it, even better would be a way to move the messages into an archive box when they are downloaded, this way they will be entirely invisible from the POP3 access, and I can use normal expiry functions to clean out that archive after backup.

--
I laugh in the face of danger. Then I hide until it goes away.