Solr

Joan Moreau jom at grosjo.net
Sat Dec 15 20:54:46 EET 2018

Daniel,

I have done that so any times (deleteing the data folders, recreating the
instance, restarting etc...)

But this is really not the issue

The issue is
1 - fts_solr reports errors in the log file (this is a pure dovecot issue)
: how to have much more details on what fts_solr sends to Slor server and
what does it returns ?
2 - Solr returns properly for a few hours, then starts crashing or
responding non-sense after some time

Additionally, is there a doc of fts-squat in order to adjust the code to
new releases of dovect ?