Overrideing pop delete?

Robert L Mathews lists at tigertech.com
Mon Dec 17 21:41:01 EET 2018

On 12/15/18 8:09 AM, @lbutlr wrote:

> I have a question about the namespace section.
>
>> You create only a single namespace.
> [...]
> First all, that shows two namespace sections.

When it says "You create only a single namespace", it means you would
create a single extra namespace for the lazy expunge plugin (instead of
 creating *three* new namespaces just for the plugin, as in the later
example on that page).

This extra single lazy expunge namespace would be in addition to any
normal namespaces you already have.

> Am I just adding the new namespace for lazy_expunge inside that?

No. Do not touch your existing namespaces at all. You add a new one for
lazy expunge.

> And, finally, is there any way to limit this to only POP3 delete instead of all IMAP?

Haven't tried that, but perhaps you could experiment with adding it to
mail_plugins in only the "protocol pop3" section, like:

protocol pop3 {
  mail_plugins = $mail_plugins lazy_expunge
}

--
Robert L Mathews, Tiger Technologies, http://www.tigertech.net/