Set ACL Error

Qmail Dev qmail at top-consulting.net
Thu Dec 27 16:01:48 EET 2018

Alright, but do you know why the error happens ?

On Thursday, 27-12-2018 at 2:51 Aki Tuomi wrote:

> On 27 December 2018 at 00:55 Qmail Dev  wrote:
>

> Hello,
>
> I run Dovecot 2.3.2.1 and I keep separate index / control files:
>

> mail_location =

maildir:~/Maildir:INDEX=/liveindexes/indexes/%d/%n:CONTROL=/liveindexes/control/%d/%n

> When I try to set an ACL on a folder, I get this error:
>

> Dec 26 17:35:56 imap2 dovecot: imap(user at domain.com): Error:

file_dotlock_open(/home/vpopmail/domains/domain.com/user/Maildir/.Test/dovecot-acl)
> failed: Resource temporarily unavailable
> Dec 26 17:35:56 imap2 dovecot: Error: imap(user at domain.com): Mailbox
> Test: Failed to set ACL
>

> Is it normal for it to try opening the dotlock in the Maildir ?
>
> When I list that directory, the lock file did get created
> -rw-------   1 vpopmail  vchkpw        0 Dec 26 17:35
> dovecot-acl.lock
>
> Any help is appreciated!

The lockfile is created there, because the ACL file itself is created
there too.

Aki