Archive namespace accepting messages to the main folder

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Sat Dec 29 13:04:15 EET 2018

I am struggling with an archive namespace. I am not sure if this is can
solved. But if you right click in apple mail on a message and choose
archive. It wants to move the message to the folder Archive folder
(marked in the attached). If I set inbox=yes it is possible to move the
mail in this folder, but then I get other problems (two namespaces with
inbox=yes). When I leave it inbox=no, I get a complaint of apple mail
that the mailbox is not selectable (attachment)

namespace {
  type = private
  separator = /
  prefix = Archive/
  location =
mbox:/home/mail-archive/%u/Archive/:CONTROL=/home/mail-archive/%u/Archiv
e/control:INDEX=/home/mail-archive/%u/Archive/index:LAYOUT=maildir++
  inbox = no
  hidden = no
  list = yes
  subscriptions = yes
}

PS. I would like the archive to be located on different storage/mount