Problem with CentOS package for 2.3.0 and old dependency in systemd with clean install

TG Servers srvrs at prvtmail.net
Thu Feb 15 11:49:55 EET 2018

Ok thanks, for the moment :  can I just delete the lines in the
dovecot-init.service file or what is proposed here? It's no problem for
me to make the necessary changes I just need to know which of them
because I don't know if you just need this fiel internally or not.

Thanks

Am 14.02.2018 um 21:28 schrieb Aki Tuomi:
> We are planning to fix this for 2.3.1 release.
>

> ---
> Aki Tuomi
> Dovecot oy

>>> [Unit]
>>> Description=One-time Dovecot init service
>>> ConditionPathExists=|!/var/lib/dovecot/ssl-parameters.dat
>>> ConditionPathExists=|!/etc/pki/dovecot/certs/dovecot.pem
>>>
>>> [Service]
>>> Type=oneshot
>>> RemainAfterExit=no
>>> ExecStart=/bin/sh -c '\
>>> if [ ! -f /etc/pki/dovecot/certs/dovecot.pem ]; \
>>> then\
>>> SSLDIR=/etc/pki/dovecot/
>>> OPENSSLCONFIG=/etc/pki/dovecot/dovecot-openssl.cnf
>>> /usr/libexec/dovecot/mkcert.sh /dev/null 2>&1;\
>>> fi;\
>>> if [ ! -f /var/lib/dovecot/ssl-parameters.dat ]; \