Multiple SSL-Certificates/Domains setup not working

Gabriel Kaufmann mailings at typoworx.com
Mon Feb 19 04:41:18 EET 2018

I've tried setting up multiple SSL-Certificates (using letsencrypt) for
dovecot on my ubuntu machine. Used dovecot version is 2.2.18.

Regarding to official docs this should be working.

My test-client (Thunderbird on linux) has been mentioned to be working
fine with SNI here:
https://wiki.dovecot.org/SSL/SNIClientSupport

https://wiki.dovecot.org/SSL/DovecotConfiguration#line-89

> local_name imap.example.org {
>    ssl_cert = </etc/ssl/certs/imap.example.org.crt
>    ssl_key = </etc/ssl/private/imap.example.org.key
> }
> local_name imap.example2.org {
>    ssl_cert = </etc/ssl/certs/imap.example2.org.crt
>    ssl_key = </etc/ssl/private/imap.example2.org.key
> }

Did anyone have success on this (without using multiple IP per Domain)?

--
Best regards

Gabriel Kaufmann