Bug in dovecot 2.3 virtual plugin

Jakob Schürz wertstoffe at nurfuerspam.de
Fri Jan 5 18:13:04 EET 2018

So hello back again!

Am 05.01.2018 um 14:31 schrieb Jakobus Schürz:

> Am 05.01.2018 um 10:25 schrieb Aki Tuomi:
>> This is a different bug, and I suspect it might be caused by virtual
>> plugin. We'll look into it.
>>
>> Aki

It was a problem with selfhealing the index...
I deleted all my emails and mailboxes and rebuild the tree of mailboxes
again with doveadm.
Then i put back email for email from the cur-folders from backup to the
new-folders in the rebuild mailboxes. From the filename i cut of the
part with hostname and size and flags.

The archive now is in a separate namespace, because there are really a
lot of emails in.

Now it works great again (exept one error, i posted before)

Maybe you can find something to improve dovecot in selfhealing broken index.

Thanks for the great work on this server!

jakob