Doveadm field for message body without attachments

Athanasios Viennas aviennas at vtopia.gr
Thu Jan 11 10:50:38 EET 2018

Thank you very much, Aki! One more question please, are there any
suggested sources of advanced examples? The man pages are not that
detailed as to the usage of some command parameters. Even a book
reference with examples (cookbook style of reference) would be most
suitable.

with kind regards
Athanasios

--