Dovecot 2.3.0 TLS

Hauke Fath hf at spg.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Jan 11 15:22:27 EET 2018

On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 13:29:02 +0200, Aki Tuomi wrote:
> You might want to invest into a test environment, by the way. It's
> far more safe to try out new major releases and stuff. =)

Fair enough.

With SSL certs, this gets a bit involved, though. This is a small site
with a few dozen users, so I have a bit of flexibility. And in the
present case a test bed wouldn't have saved me: The first reports came
in a week after roll-out, mainly from users of android clients. I don't
know if the desktop clients cache the intermediate certs, or if they
just don't care.

Cheerio,
hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344