Error: Corrupted dbox file

Webert de Souza Lima webert.boss at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 13:02:15 EET 2018

Hello Florent,

How did you proceed with the upgrade? Did you follow the recommended steps
guide to upgrade ceph? (mons first, then OSDs, then MDS)
Did you interrupt dovecot before upgrading the MDS specially? Did you
remount the filesystem? Did you upgrade the ceph client too?

Give people the complete scene and someone might be able to help you. Ask
on ceph-users list too.

Regards,

Webert Lima
DevOps Engineer at MAV Tecnologia