How to log a Sieve match in Dovecot debug_log

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Sun Jul 1 01:56:41 EEST 2018

> On 30 Jun 2018, at 15:41, Lukas <lukas at email.it> wrote:
>
> Sorry @lbutlr, this is a very silly answer to my question...!
> My script is not the definite spam solution on my mail server, obviously.

It doesn't matter. Triggering on specific words is not a spam solution.

> So, if you can help, please, help me. But personal opinions that don't answer a question are... useless!

Trying to do this in Dovecot is not the right solution. There're other tools. Heck, Spamassassin, which you already have.

But regardless of the tool you use, triggering a spam status on a word (any word) is a bad idea.

--
'Dojo! What is Rule One?' Even the cowering challenger mumbled along to
the chorus: 'Do not act incautiously when confronting little bald