Sieve-filter and default postmaster_address -> error?

Larry Rosenman larryrtx at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 23:22:07 EEST 2018

I wanted to re-filter my inbox after adding some filters for my DMARC reports.  When I didn’t have postmaster_address in my 15-lda.conf, I got an error from sieve-filter that it was invalid (postmaster@).  I added the setting (postmaster_address = ler at lerctr.org<mailto:ler at lerctr.org>), and the error went away.

Is this expected?

Dovecot 2.3.2
Pigeonhole 0.5.2

thebighonker.lerctr.org /home/ler $ pkg info | grep dovecot
dovecot-2.3.2                  Secure, fast and powerful IMAP and POP3 server
dovecot-pigeonhole-0.5.2_2     Sieve plugin for the Dovecot 'deliver' LDA and LMTP
thebighonker.lerctr.org /home/ler $

Phone: +1 214-642-9640             E-Mail: larryrtx at gmail.com
US Mail: 5708 Sabbia Drive, Round Rock, TX 78665-2106