Sendmail Dovecot Trouble

John Rowan rowan at rownetco.com
Wed Jul 18 21:29:02 EEST 2018

Having reinstalled CentOS 7 including e-mail server in initial software
configuration it installed Postfix/Dovecot.

I've been using Sendmail for 20 years and no experience with Postfix.
Looked in Webmin -> servers -> Postfix and specified Maildir, changed
the 10-mail.conf to specify

mail_location = maildir:~/Maildir

and everything's working.

Thanks for help.