Dovecot pop3d and imapd problem

Tom Hendrikx tom at whyscream.net
Mon Jul 23 10:36:08 EEST 2018

Hi,

The OS packges you mention went missing. So it would be the most logical
step to find a support forum (mailing list, web forum, bug tracker) for
your OS, and post this question there In general, people can help you
find out what happened with those packages, and when they were
uninstalled. You are talking about dpkg and apt, so a debian mailing
list or a forum like askubuntu.com might be the best way to go.

Kind regards,

	Tom