2.3.1 Replication is throwing scary errors

Larry Rosenman larryrtx at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 14:26:08 EEST 2018

On 6/7/18, 3:43 AM, "dovecot on behalf of Michael Grimm" <dovecot-bounces at dovecot.org on behalf of trashcan at ellael.org> wrote:

    Timo Sirainen:

    > Should be fixed by
    > https://github.com/dovecot/core/commit/a952e178943a5944255cb7c053d970f8e6d49336

    please ignore my ignorance but shouldn't one add this commit regarding
    src/doveadm/client-connection-tcp.c ...

    https://github.com/dovecot/core/commit/2a3b7083ce4e62a8bd836f9983b223e98e9bc157

    ... to a vanilla 2.3.1 source tree as well?

    I do have to admit that I am absolutely clueless in understanding
    dovecot's source code, but I came accross this commit because it has
    been committed the very same day as the one solving those hanging
    processes.

    I could test it by myself, but I am not sure if that commit would break
    my productive dovecot instances.

    Regards,
    Michael

I'm happy to add https://github.com/dovecot/core/commit/2a3b7083ce4e62a8bd836f9983b223e98e9bc157 to
The FreeBSD port if folks think it should help.

Phone: +1 214-642-9640             E-Mail: larryrtx at gmail.com
US Mail: 5708 Sabbia Drive, Round Rock, TX 78665-2106