outlook hangs using TLS

Aki Tuomi aki.tuomi at dovecot.fi
Mon Jun 11 09:15:31 EEST 2018

On 09.06.2018 12:13, Jerry wrote:
> On Fri, 08 Jun 2018 21:00:29 +0200, ivanb.dsol stated:

There are few reasons why this could be:

1. Your server has very little entropy, you can check this from
/proc/sys/kernel/random/entropy_avail, if it says a two-digit number,
you probably are going to need some entropy helper, if it's a big
number, you're fine.

2. Some clients don't like STARTTLS, try using SSL port instead.

3. You have some problem(s) in your client machine, verify with some
other machine.

Aki