Sharing Mailbox between users using IMAP

Jeff Abrahamson jeff at p27.eu
Fri Jun 29 11:13:10 EEST 2018

On 29/06/18 09:53, Luca Bertoncello wrote:
> Zitat von Remko Lodder <remko at freebsd.org>:
>
> Hi Remko,
>
>> Emails can only be read if they are authenticated / authorized in
>> someway to access the store. That means you might need to share the
>> info@ credentials with the other
>> people so that they can read it over imap or webmail etc.
>
> That is self-evident and it is not a problem.
>
> I can't understand what you mean... Do you see a problem in that?

I think the question is "is it a problem for multiple clients to access
the same account"?  (Ignore the part about people.)  If so, then, no,
this is the same as having my phone, my tablet, my work computer, my
home computer, ... all having access to my mail account.

--

Jeff Abrahamson
+33 6 24 40 01 57

http://p27.eu/jeff/