Sharing Mailbox between users using IMAP

Sec Adm secadm2007 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 11:14:36 EEST 2018

You will face additional problems with this approach, the first user who
reads a message will mark it as read for consecutive users.

It's better to make a public mailbox for that but that involves more
complex setup
And dovecot is not so admin friendly on this matter from my experience so
far.

George