why is dovecot "Allowing any password"

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Thu Mar 22 10:48:20 EET 2018

On 2018-03-22 (02:30 MDT), mj <lists at merit.unu.edu> wrote:

> Yes, however, for SOGo with Native Outlook compatibility or SAML logon, the config is required.
>
> (https://sogo.nu/files/docs/v2/SOGoNativeOutlookConfigurationGuide.html)

I don't know what that is, but that is a terrible requirement that makes me very suspicious someone is being either lazy or intentionally breaking security for nefarious purposes. I'd walk away.

--
Lister: What d'ya think of Betty? Cat: Betty Rubble? Well, I would go
with Betty... but I'd be thinking of Wilma. Lister: This is crazy. Why