Dovecot 2.2.36-rc1 and $HasAttachment

Aki Tuomi aki.tuomi at dovecot.fi
Thu May 10 19:38:42 EEST 2018

Thanks for reporting this, we'll look into it.

---Aki TuomiDovecot oy
-------- Original message --------From: Alessio Cecchi <alessio at skye.it> Date: 10/05/2018  19:13  (GMT+02:00) To: dovecot at dovecot.org Subject: Dovecot 2.2.36-rc1 and $HasAttachment
Hi,

I installed dovecot 2.2.36-rc1 and enabled:

mail_attachment_detection_options = add-flags-on-save

but when messages are delivery via dovecot-lda into mailbox (Maildir)
keywords are not added. Only when the messages is open keywords
($HasAttachment or $HasNoAttachment) are added.

 From the wiki "attachments are detected and marked during save",
delivery via LDA is "save"?

For info, doveadm rebuild attachments works fine.

Since 2.2.36 will be the last v2.2.x release I hope that this feature
will be fixed since is very useful.

Thanks

--
Alessio Cecchi