dsync migration from maildir layout=fs to maildir seperator / - folders or inbox but not both

Matt Bryant matt at the-bryants.net
Sun May 13 15:23:57 EEST 2018

imapc_prefix doesnt appear to be a valid option any more ... just gets a
config error .. on the otherhand updated the src dovecot to have an
explicitly defined named space which does seem to be working ..

the namespace i created was pretty much default ie ..

namespace inbox {
  type = private
  separator = .
  prefix = INBOX.
  location = maildir:/var/vmail/%d/%n/Maildir:LAYOUT=fs
  inbox = yes
  hidden = no
  list = yes
  subscriptions = yes
}

but by doing this folders became INBOX.folder.subfolder instead of
/Folder/subfolder so wondering if something in imapc does not like
default namespace thats created and cant decide whats inbox/folders ...

rgds

Matt