[ceph-users] dovecot + cephfs - sdbox vs mdbox

Webert de Souza Lima webert.boss at gmail.com
Wed May 16 22:35:22 EEST 2018

Hello Jack,

yes, I imagine I'll have to do some work on tuning the block size on
cephfs. Thanks for the advise.
I knew that using mdbox, messages are not removed but I though that was
true in sdbox too. Thanks again.

We'll soon do benchmarks of sdbox vs mdbox over cephfs with bluestore
backend.
We'll have to do some some work on how to simulate user traffic, for writes
and readings. That seems troublesome.

Thanks for the plugins recommendations. I'll take the change and ask you
how is the SIS status? We have used it in the past and we've had some
problems with it.

Regards,

Webert Lima
DevOps Engineer at MAV Tecnologia