Cannot delete folder

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Mon May 21 23:18:14 EEST 2018

To be honest, I can't follow you. I see that I have inconsistent
permissions (but all the same owner and group). I did use a different
mail server software in the past, but that's long ago and I can't even
remember when I switched to Dovecot. I think it was Courier-IMAP before.

Maildirs for new mailboxes are still created by one of my own scripts so
maybe that script creates the maildirs with some wrong permissions. I'll
first have to look up what all those funny letters actually mean.
They're too rare to remember.

-Yves