lazy_expunge ...

Matt Bryant matt at the-bryants.net
Wed May 23 14:00:40 EEST 2018

Hmm so changed that but whatever I add still get the following pop up ...

doveadm(matt at the-bryants.net): Error: fts: Failed to sync mailbox
.EXPUNGED: Mailbox doesn't exist: .EXPUNGED

should

fts_autoindex_exclude3 = .EXPUNGED

cover the whole namespace or do I need the

fts_autoindex_exclude4 = .EXPUNGED/*

rgds

Matt
> Aki Tuomi <mailto:aki.tuomi at dovecot.fi>
> 23 May 2018 at 8:54 pm
>

> On 23.05.2018 13:46, Matt Bryant wrote:
>> deeper still looks like culprit was
>>
>> fts_enforced = "no"
>>
>> which i removed given default anyway ..
>>
>> still get error
>>
>> [root at stargate dovecot.rawlog]#  doveadm search -u
>> matt at the-bryants.net mailbox .EXPUNGED/* from noreply at apress.com
>> doveadm(matt at the-bryants.net): Error: fts: Failed to sync mailbox
>> .EXPUNGED: Mailbox doesn't exist: .EXPUNGED
>> 6156a416748c035b5c0b0000ef794dd1 1
>>
>> even though in theory have disabled .EXPUNGED from being indexed ..
>>
>>     fts_autoindex_exclude = \Junk
>>     fts_autoindex_exclude = \Trash
>>     fts_autoindex_exclude = .EXPUNGED
>>     fts_autoindex_exclude = .EXPUNGED/*
>>
>> but at least dont get internal server error ..
>>

>> rgds
>>
>> Matt
>>

> Uh. This is wrong, you only exclude .EXPUNGED/* now
>
> You should use:
>
> fts_autoindex_exclude = \Junk
> fts_autoindex_exclude2 = \Trash
> fts_autoindex_exclude3 = .EXPUNGED
> fts_autoindex_exclude4 = .EXPUNGED/*
>
> Aki
>
>>> Matt Bryant <mailto:matt at the-bryants.net>
>>> 23 May 2018 at 8:29 pm
>>> So digging a little deeper it seems this maybe an issue between
>>> fts/fts_lucene and lazy_expunge .. if I disable the fts plugin
>>>
>>> [root at stargate dovecot.rawlog]#  doveadm search -u
>>> matt at the-bryants.net mailbox .EXPUNGED/Trash from noreply at apress.com
>>> 6156a416748c035b5c0b0000ef794dd1 1
>>>
>>> search works ..
>>>
>>> so begs the question whats fts_lucene doing ...
>>>
>>> rgds
>>>
>>> Matt
>>>
>>> Matt Bryant <mailto:matt at the-bryants.net>
>>> 23 May 2018 at 3:37 pm
>>> So I decided to configure this plugin and take it for a test drive ..
>>> configured using mdbox (main namespace is
>>> Maildir) .. So as per Wiki have the following namespaces defined ...
>>> location is held within db ... but basically Maildir:~/Maildir for inbox
>>> namespace
>>>
>>> ==== 8< ===============
>>>
>>> namespace inbox {
>>>
>>> list = yes