Bug: subscriptions file

Aki Tuomi aki.tuomi at dovecot.fi
Thu May 24 08:33:23 EEST 2018

I understand that reading that paragraph makes it sounds obscure and
outdated. But the problem is that if something deletes & recreates your
folder, while you were gone, you would lose the subscription. This
includes other MUAs that are in no way obligated to resubscribe to the
folder if they do this.

Aki