Search problem

Aki Tuomi aki.tuomi at dovecot.fi
Mon May 28 17:51:09 EEST 2018

bt full would be more useful

---Aki TuomiDovecot oy
-------- Original message --------From: Federico Bartolucci <federico at aruba.it> Date: 28/05/2018  17:24  (GMT+02:00) To: dovecot at dovecot.org Subject: Re: Search problem

    Hello,

      thank you for your suggestion, I can obtain just this from the
      backtrace:

    [Thread debugging using
          libthread_db enabled]

      Using host libthread_db library
          "/lib64/libthread_db.so.1".

      Core was generated by `dovecot/imap'.

      Program terminated with signal 6, Aborted.

      #0  0x00007f44637bb1f7 in __GI_raise
          (sig=sig at entry=6) at
          ../nptl/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:56

      56        return INLINE_SYSCALL (tgkill,
          3, pid, selftid, sig);

      What could we understand from this?

      -federico

    Il 09/05/2018 18:52, Reio Remma ha