error Cached MIME parts don't match message during parsing: Cached header size mismatch (parts=)

Poliman - Serwis serwis at poliman.pl
Fri Nov 2 20:58:05 EET 2018

I have a problem for specific mailbox. In mail.err file I see a lot:

Nov  2 07:41:17 s1 dovecot: imap(artur at example.pl): Error:
unlink(/var/vmail/example.pl/artur/Maildir/dovecot.index.cache)
failed: No such file or directory (in mail-cache.c:28)
Nov  2 07:41:17 s1 dovecot: imap(artur at example.pl): Error: Corrupted
index cache file
/var/vmail/example.pl/artur/Maildir/dovecot.index.cache: Broken MIME
parts for mail UID 2356 in mailbox INBOX: Cached MIME parts don't
match message during parsing: Cached header size mismatch (parts=)
Nov  2 07:41:19 s1 dovecot: imap(artur at example.pl): Error:
Nov  2 07:41:19 s1 dovecot: imap(artur at example.pl): Error: Corrupted
index cache file
/var/vmail/example.pl/artur/Maildir/dovecot.index.cache: Broken MIME
parts for mail UID 2431 in mailbox INBOX: Cached MIME parts don't
match message during parsing: Cached header size mismatch (parts=)
Nov  2 07:41:21 s1 dovecot: imap(artur at example.pl): Error:
Nov  2 07:41:21 s1 dovecot: imap(artur at example.pl): Error: Corrupted
index cache file
/var/vmail/example.pl/artur/Maildir/dovecot.index.cache: Broken MIME
parts for mail UID 2552 in mailbox INBOX: Cached MIME parts don't
match message during parsing: Cached header size mismatch (parts=)
Nov  2 07:41:21 s1 dovecot: imap(artur at example.pl): Error:
unlink(/var/vmail/example.pl/artur/Maildir/dovecot.index.cache)
failed: No such file or directory (in mail-cache.c:28)
Nov  2 07:41:21 s1 dovecot: imap(artur at example.pl): Error: Corrupted
index cache file
/var/vmail/example.pl/artur/Maildir/dovecot.index.cache: Broken MIME
parts for mail UID 2605 in mailbox INBOX: Cached MIME parts don't
match message during parsing: Cached header size mismatch (parts=)
Nov  2 07:41:24 s1 dovecot: imap(artur at example.pl): Error:
Nov  2 07:41:24 s1 dovecot: imap(artur at example.pl): Error: Corrupted
index cache file
/var/vmail/example.pl/artur/Maildir/dovecot.index.cache: Broken MIME
parts for mail UID 2717 in mailbox INBOX: Cached MIME parts don't
match message during parsing: Cached header size mismatch (parts=)

I have many mailboxes on the server and each of them work perfectly except
this one.
--

*Pozdrawiam / Best Regards*
*Piotr Bracha*