Dovecot mail-crypt plugin

Anushka Uditha Bandara anu.udb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 10:29:50 EET 2018

The only change which I did is updating the "dovecot.conf" file. I added
below lines.

mail_plugins = $mail_plugins mail_crypt
mail_attribute_dict = file:%h/Maildir/dovecot-attributes

plugin {
  mail_crypt_curve = <some curve you like>
  mail_crypt_save_version = 2
}

I realized that, mails are in plain text format even I added those
encryption as dovecot wiki.